Monday, November 16, 2009

Two Weeks...

I decided that I wanted to try to post at least once a week, but it seems that means I post every two weeks or so. In the time that has passed since my last post this



has turned to this:

And this...




has turned to this.


I took the most recent pictures last Saturday. To console myself about the terrible weather we had at the end of last week, on Saturday I made these.



A very delicious way to cheer myself up. AND it was the first time I've made chocolate chip cookies all by myself!


I have been enjoying them (they aren't quite gone). But I think my husband might be enjoying them more.


And of course, I've been knitting, albeit slowly.


I'm done six full repeats of the center pattern. I'm hoping to get at least nine out of my ball of yarn. But I should hurry up! I bought $50 worth of yarn online the other day... :)

No comments: